*To reduce wait time and prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus in October, our office strongly recommends that taxpayers pay early in office or take advantage of an alternative option.
Payment options can be found below:
- Online – www.countyservice.net
- Credit card options, fees apply
- Mail – Post Office Box 9276 Jonesboro, AR 72403
- Make payable to Craighead County Collector
- Ensure legal line matches boxed amount on your check.
- Verify the check has been signed.
- Phone numbers and driver’s license MUST BE on payment.
- Return payment stub (from statement) or put account information on memo line.
- Dropbox – beneath the Courthouse Annex awning
- Located at 511 Union St, Jonesboro, AR 72401
- This is the cheapest method of alternative payment
- Checks and money orders only, no cash will be receipted through this option.
- Refer to the “mail” option for payment further instructions.
Receipts can be acquired through any of the following methods:
- By including a self-addressed stamped envelope with a mailed or drop box payment
- By providing an email address with a mailed, online, or in office payment
- By visiting www.arcountydata.com